For today’s episode of War Stories, Ars Technica is joined by Sam Hargrave, director of the Netflix action film “Extraction.” Hargrave breaks down the technical challenges he and his crew overcame in conceiving, choreographing and executing a breathtaking, 12-minute action scene with star Chris Hemsworth. Taking lessons learned from his time as the stunt coordinator of blockbusters like “Captain America: Civil War” and “Avengers: End Game” Hargrave engineered a kinetic and ambitious urban battle sequence – but needed to figure out how to capture it. Hear directly from the man behind the camera as he details every factor that needs consideration when stitching a series of chaotic set pieces into a single, uninterrupted shot.
Directed and Produced by Justin Wolfson.
EXTRACTION is available exclusively on Netflix, watch here:
Connect with Ars Technica:
Follow Ars Technica on Facebook:
Follow Ars Technica on Google+:
Follow Ars Technica on Twitter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Marketing là gì? Vì sao lại rất quan trọng với những doanh nghiệp
- Trấn Thành quỳ lạy với pha xử lý "lược tàng hình" mặn mà của Lý Nhã Kỳ | Ơn Giời Cậu Đây Rồi Mùa 7
- Dreamwoks Trolls World Tour Movie Activity Sets Unboxing! Poppy Secret Diary, Stickers, Coloring
- Hồ Ngọc Hà lộ bụng bầu, mang thai đôi sau 3 năm yêu Kim Lý
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất